If you suffer from occasional bloating, gas, upset stomach or other digestive concerns after eating, you’re not alone. A national survey of 2,000 adults found that approximately 74% of Americans live with these types of common digestive symptoms.
Digestive enzymes support your body’s own enzyme production, promoting good gut health and helping your digestive system break food down into the molecules your body uses for energy and cell repair. Several factors can decrease your own enzyme production, including aging, inflammation and a leaky gut lining.
A one-of-a-kind flagship digestive enzyme blend, Full Spectrum Enzymes is scientifically formulated based on USDA data to contain a broad range of enzymes that help digest different types of food smoothly and efficiently.* The formula:
- Is designed for what real people actually eat and includes an appropriate allowance for enzyme deficiencies and age-related loss of enzymes to ensure efficient digestion.*
- Contains a total of 22 different digestive enzymes, including four special blends, to help with the digestion of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, fiber and more.*
- Works at a wide range of different pHs throughout your digestive tract to cover various phases of digestion, helping to digest food efficiently and relieve occasional bloating, gas and intestinal discomfort.*
- Is designed for speed to quickly break down food and reduce digestive discomfort.*
- Includes adenosine-5’-triphosphate, or ATP, to help initiate your digestive processes.
- Contains potent plant-, bacterial- and fungal-derived enzymes, instead of enzymes from animal sources.*
- Contains no genetically modified ingredients (GMOs).
Support good gut health, help reduce occasional digestive discomfort and get the nutrients nature intended you to have from healthy, wholesome food.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.